“Winning a trip to Super Bowl XLVII never made such a difference.” With this slogan the Sons of Italy Foundation® (SIF) launched today its first-ever 2013 Super Bowl Sweepstakes.
The SIF is the philanthropic arm of the Order Sons of Italy in America®, the nation’s biggest and oldest organization for men and women of Italian heritage.
Donate $10 to the SIF now though December 14, 2012 for a chance to win roundtrip airfare for two to New Orleans, two tickets to the big game, a four-night stay in a four-star hotel and various Super Bowl amenities1.
All proceeds, minus the cost of the package, will go directly to SIF-supported charitable programs. To date, the SIF has given more than $121 million to support efforts to combat Alzheimer’s disease, autism, cancer, multiple sclerosis, birth defects, Cooley’s anemia, and lupus. Among the other causes the SIF supports are the Wounded Warrior Project, scholarships, international emergency relief and cultural preservation. The SIF has also given $51 million to academic scholarships. Visit SIF Philanthropic Efforts for the full list.
The SIF was founded in 1959 to preserve Italian American culture, encourage educational achievement among young Italian Americans, and assist the less fortunate worldwide through disaster relief.
Ways to Enter:
Make a $10 tax-deductible donation by December 14, 2012, to be automatically entered:
- online at sif.myw2m.com
- by texting “SUPERBOWL” to 91011 or
- by mail-in donation to Sons of Italy Foundation, 219 E Street NE, Washington DC 20002.
To enter without making a donation:
- Mail a self-addressed, stamped postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”) in a #10 envelope with proper postage affixed to the Sons of Italy Foundation, 219 E Street NE, Washington DC 20002,
- Legibly hand-print your first and last name, home address, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address, with the following statement: “Please enter me in the 2013 Super Bowl Sweepstakes.”
- Mail-in requests must be postmarked no later than December 14, 2012, to be eligible.
- One entry per mail-in request; each mail-in request must be mailed separately.
Limit 100 entries per person/household/email address, regardless of method of entry.
The Sons of Italy Foundation® is the philanthropic arm of the Order Sons of Italy in America®, the oldest and largest organization for men and women of Italian heritage in the United States. The SIF and OSIA raise funds to support medical research, international emergency relief, cultural preservation and special projects, such as the World War II Memorial and National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington, D.C., and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum in New York city.
1 No donation necessary. A donation will not increase your chances of winning. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. See complete rules and regulations at Sons of Italy Foundation® Super Bowl Sweepstakes Official Rules.